About the Course
What qualities do you think your team lacks? Do you wish they were more productive or had better chemistry? Do you aspire to form a “high performance team”? This term might have been consistently repeated in meetings or goal setting session. But what exactly is a “high performance team”?
This course will elucidate the various aspects of a high performance team and the benefits they provide over a typical team. By acquiring the skills to push your team forward as a leader, you will reap productive and motivated team members for greater performance.
What Will You Learn?
- Factors characterising high performance teams
- Roles of an effective team leader
- Building and leading high performance teams
- Steps to motivate and retain high performers
- Augmenting team performance
- Identify the benefits of high performance teams
- Address challenges faced
- Conduct effective meetings
- Be able to see the big picture in terms of the team direction
- Enhance teamwork and reward for work
Who Is It For?
Any individual who wishes to enhance teamwork in the workplace.
This course will require approximately 2-3 hours of immersive online learning.