How to add certificate to your profile on LinkedIn
1. Download the course certificate
2. Log in to your LinkedIn account, then go to your profile.
3(a). In the Add profile section dropdown, choose Background and then select the drop-down triangle next to Licenses & Certifications. (Go to Step 3b, if you already have a License and Certificate section in your profile)
3(b). Clicking on the (+) icon
4. Clicking on the (+) icon opens the following lightbox
5. In Issue Date, enter the time period during which you earned the certification.
6. Open the downloaded Fashive course certificate, and make a note of the unique credentials ID