About the Course
If you were suddenly put in charge of a new team, how would you build it for success? Teamwork is a key factor in many areas of our lives, especially at the workplace. The success of a company usually depends on the consistent performance of its teams.
This course will equip you with the skills to understand your team dynamics and work towards distinct goals. By mastering proven team-building techniques to effectively lead your team, you will gear them for success.
What Will You Learn?
- Defining success
- Types of teams
- Stages of team development
- Team building activities and meetings
- Solving problems as a team
- Encouraging teamwork
- Define a team and factors for success
- Understand the phases of the Tuckman team development model
- Identify the types of teams
- Describe actions and activities for team-building as both a leader and as a follower
- Detail problem-solving strategies using the Six Thinking Hats model
Who Is It For?
Any individual who wants to foster strong teamwork in the workplace.
This course will require approximately 2-3 hours of immersive online learning.