About the Course
Given a large scale project, how would you manage it and prevent issues out of your control? Projects may appear in different types and scales, but the principles to ensure success are set in stone.
This course will teach you project management techniques to apply them to projects of any size. With proven case studies that guide you through the thought process that went into planning and execution, no project in the future will be too difficult for you to handle.
What Will You Learn?
- Project management concepts
- Steps in the project management process
- Planning tools
- Maintaining and controlling the project
- Post-project matters
- Understand the key concepts of project management
- Assess project needs and structure a plan for the project
- Utilise planning tools
- Monitor and maintain the project
Who Is It For?
Any individual who wishes to undertake projects in a structured manner.
This course will require approximately 2-3 hours of immersive online learning.