About the Course
If you were tasked to lead a group of people, how would you rise to the challenge? Leadership potential exists in everyone, but being a great leader entails more than just taking charge of a situation. This course will build your leadership skills to lead by respect and not by force. By analysing case studies of history’s greatest leaders, you will delve into their minds to understand their thought processes and responses to unexpected situations. You will gain the confidence to earn the respect of your followers through your exemplary actions.
What Will You Learn?
- Leadership characteristics
- Situational leadership
- Shared vision
- Encouraging growth in others
- Basic influencing skills
- Understand the different leadership styles
- Understand the people you lead and how to adapt your leadership style
- Conduct a personal inventory
- Create and execute action plans
- Set personal leadership goals
Who Is It For?
Any individual who wants to become a more effective leader
This course will require approximately 2-3 hours of immersive online learning