About the Course
Have you done something that made you regret in the past? Are you worried about what the future may hold? Learning from our past mistakes and planning for the future is part and parcel of our journey in life. However, when we become too fixated on the past or the future, we sometimes miss out on vital information in the present. This course will cultivate your senses to be constantly aware of your present moment. By focusing on the important aspects of the present, you will be able to lead a more fruitful and enjoyable life.
What Will You Learn?
- Definition and practice of mindfulness
- Emotional intelligence
- Cognitive distortion
- Mindfulness based cognitive therapy
- Mindfulness and other aspects
- Understand mindfulness
- Develop techniques to attune oneself to the present moment
- Understand the value and utility of one’s emotions
- Identify and counter distorted thinking
- Cultivate positive emotions
- Be more involved in social interactions
Who Is It For?
Any individual who wants to train their mind to focus on the present.
This course will require approximately 2-3 hours of immersive online learning.