About the Course
How are human resources managed in your company? Human resource functions can take on different roles as companies modify priorities and operations. It is crucial that managers understand the various aspects of human resources that their roles entail. This course will enlighten you on human resourcing issues to understand your employees. Through careful analysis and evaluation of the current human resource function, you will be able to implement effective policies and procedures.
What Will You Learn?
- Recruiting and interviewing
- Retention and orientation
- Workplace health and safety
- Workplace violence and wellness
- Managing difficult employees
- Identify the implications of different aspects of Human Resource Management on daily responsibilities
- Recruit, interview and retain employees effectively
- Generate action plans for new employees
- Ensure employee’s health and safety
- Act appropriately regarding employee who are difficult to handle
Who Is It For?
Any individual wishing to better manage human resources in their company.
This course will require approximately 2-3 hours of immersive online learning.