About the Course
Have you experienced differences when interacting with someone much older or younger than you? Different generations have differing mindsets and perspectives in the workplace, and it may pose communication problems or conflicts. It is crucial to deal with this generation gap so as not to affect work relationships and the growth of the company. This course will enlighten you on the psychology of the various working generations and how best to appeal to them. By combining this knowledge with conflict management skills, you will become a better manager or co-worker.
What Will You Learn?
- Characteristics of each generation
- Differences between each generation
- Finding common ground
- Conflict management
- Understand what causes generation gaps
- Be familiar with the various characteristics of each generation
- Be able to find common ground among the generations
- Be proficient in managing conflicts professionally
Who Is It For?
Any individual whose workplace comprises people from different generations.
This course will require approximately 2-3 hours of immersive online learning.