About the Course
In the world of fast fashion today, managing production efficiency to achieve prompt delivery is key to success. Learn the art and science of production tracking and risk management in this course. This course will prepare you to handle multiple processes involved in life cycle of product from design concept to retail floor using production tracking tools.
What will you Learn?
• Gain an overview of the global apparel industry structure
• Understand Product life cycle from design concept to finished good
• Role and attitude of an effective Merchandiser
• Learn critical path management concept and identify critical processes
• Common lead time for various process and design time and action calendar
• Use production tracking tools to coordinate production
• Learn how to troubleshoot and recommend creative solution to ensure on time delivery
Who is it for?
This is meant for Merchandisers, Product Developers, Planners, Buyers , Tech designers and Marketeers.
This Course has been designed in partnership with TaF.tc International.
Shareable on LinkedIn
Share your Course Certificates in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.