About the Course
This advance course covers art of sketching footwear styles to scale using a systematic approach. You will get step by step guidance on how to sketch Sandals, Sneakers and Boots and transfer them into technical designs . You will also learn last drawing and how to create technical specification sheet to communicate clearly your design concepts to the production team.
What will you Learn?
- Footwear sketching, points of measurements
- Understand footwear Structures and Seams
- Step by step guide to sketch Sandals-
- Step by step guide to sketch – Sneakers
- Step by step guide to sketch- Boots
- Understand the Last and Technical Specifications
- Learn to develop technical specification sheet with descriptions and specifications
What tools you need
Before you start this course, prepare following tools for your sketching activity:
- Download and Print base template in A 4 size pages
- extra A4 size white papers, 2H pencil, sharpener, eraser, ruler, and 0.2mm and 0.5mm pens.
Who is it for?
This is meant for Footwear designers , Product Developers, Technicians,Pattern Makers.
12 hours including sketch practice
This Course has been designed in partnership with TaF.tc International.
Who is this accredited by?
This course has been accredited by the CPD certification service ( UK ) which is hallmark of quality and recognized world wide . You can use this certificate to provide evidence of your continuing professional development. This course provides 12 CPD credit points (points will change based on each course). For more information on CPD credits visit: https://cpduk.co.uk/news-articles/view/cpd-points-units-credits
Shareable on LinkedIn
Share your Course Certificates in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.