About the Course
This course takes you behind the scenes to the frantic few months that a footwear designer experiences before designing a footwear collection. Starting with explaining the concept of collection development, this course is a step by step introduction to the enchanting world of designing a full footwear collection that ranges from consumer analysis to moodboard development and finally presenting the collection. It is highly recommended to read and spend time on the resources In addition to the videos to get a holistic learning approach.
What will you Learn?
- The concept of collection development
- Identify and analyse the consumer you are designing for
- Conduct market research to identify the various segments of the market
- Understand trend analysis and how to incorporate it in your collection
- The concept of a mood board
- How to develop a collection merchandise plan and develop a footwear collection
- Evaluate the collection based on the current market situation and present it.
About the trainer
This course is taught by Vrinda Gupta. Vrinda has been in the footwear industry for 12 years now . Shes the creative head of TEAL by Vrinda Gupta, a label of sustainable, vegan and artisanal footwear. The course and the resources created are a testament of her experiences as a footwear designer.
Who is it for?
This course is meant for footwear professionals, Footwear buyers, merchandisers, aspiring footwear designers, footwear business owners or anyone who is inquisitive with a passion for fashion and footwear.
Highly recommended to spend time on the resources to get full benefit of the course and holistic learning.
Shareable on LinkedIn
Share your Course Certificates in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.