About the Course
This comprehensive course provides you with the ability to identify fabrics by their industry’s name, the fundamental knowledge of fibers to help you understand the risks of using certain fabrics, empowering you with the ability to trouble shoot issues related to textiles limitations. A must course for every fashion professionals!
What will you Learn?
- Fibre types, identification methods
- Yarn types and its sizing system
- Fabric types and Fabric construction
- Dye types, characteristics and dyeing methods
- Print types and printing methods
- Finishing types and finishing methods
- Common fabric problems, root cause analysis and possible solutions
- Enhance troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Be a more informed buyer/purchaser of materials and apparel
Who is it for?
This is meant for Fashion buyers, Merchandisers, Designers, Product Developers, Tech designers, Quality Assurance, Sourcing and Factory manager
10- 12 hours
Shareable on LinkedIn
Share your Course Certificates in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents..