About the Course
What would you do if you had no other choice but to fire an employee? How would you approach them and inform them? Terminating an employee as a last resort is never easy. It is crucial that emotions should be separated from facts when preparing to fire an employee. This course will impart you with various strategies to deal with underperforming employees before considering termination. If termination is unavoidable, you will learn the necessary steps to fire an employee in a professional manner.
What Will You Learn?
- Performance Improvement Plan
- Types of employees who should be terminated
- Setting up the termination meeting
- Employment termination checklist
- Do’s and Don’ts of firing employees
- Exit interviews
- Create employee performance plans
- Identify employees who should be terminated
- Establish effective termination meetings
- Understand the do’s and don’ts of firing an employee
- Conduct exit interviews professionally
Who Is It For?
Any individual who requires tactful dealing with underperforming employees.
This course will require approximately 2-3 hours of immersive online learning.