About the Course
When was the last time you were praised by someone? Did it give you affirmation of the hard work you put in? Just like how we would like to be recognised for our efforts from time to time, our employees also deserve to be appreciated. This can lead to many benefits such as improving employees’ job satisfaction and retaining them in the company for longer. This course will introduce you to the various types of employee recognition programs that you can implement in your company. By delving into the psychological aspects that positive reinforcement generates, you will develop more productive and motivated employees.
What Will You Learn?
- Types of incentives
- Designing and maintaining employee recognition programs
- Culture of recognition
- Methods of rewarding employees
- Determine the type of employee recognition program suited to your company
- Understand the importance and need for recognition
- Train leadership to recognise employees
- Foster a culture of recognition
- Maintain an effective employee recognition program
Who Is It For?
Any individual who wishes to reward employees for their hard work.
This course will require approximately 2-3 hours of immersive online learning.