About the Course
How do you make sure new employees are able to assimilate to their new environment? To retain these talents, employers must make them feel at home and be ready to provide them with assistance at any time. This course will enlighten you on the methods to engage employees to better understand them. By creating a positive company culture, employees will take less time to settle down and work towards their goals.
What Will You Learn?
- Purpose of onboarding
- Steps of onboarding
- Engagement and follow-up
- Creating expectations
- Resiliency and flexibility
- Understand the purpose and benefits of onboarding
- Acquire the skills to create an effective onboarding program
- Identify ways to engage and follow up with employees
- Set and manage expectations
- Understand the importance of resiliency and flexibility
Who Is It For?
Any individual who wishes to integrate new employees into their company.
This course will require approximately 2-3 hours of immersive online learning.