About the Course
How do you motivate your employees to strive for their best when the going gets tough? As problems arise and workload increase, employees are often discouraged at work, resulting in lower productivity. It is crucial to ensure they stay positive as motivation is directly proportional to the success of a company. This course will guide you in developing a balance of motivation and workload to ensure workers are determined to attain goals while at the same time challenging them every single day. By learning how to motivate your employees, you can then in turn teach them how to motivate one another.
What Will You Learn?
- Psychological approaches
- Methods of employee motivation
- Motivation on the job
- Morale issues
- Personal motivation
- Understand both the employer and employee’s roles in motivation
- Identify the importance of and methods of employee motivation
- Identify personality types to cater to motivation plans
- Set clear and defined goals
- Identify morale issues and steps to address them
Who Is It For?
Any individual who wishes to motivate employees at work.
This course will require approximately 2-3 hours of immersive online learning.