About the Course
Do you manage your emotions well? Having high emotional intelligence requires patience and self-discipline to control one’s emotions and impulses based on the current situation. Being emotionally intelligent will help you in many aspects of life, especially interpersonal relationships. This course will empower you with the tools to enhance your emotional intelligence. By practising proven techniques to analyse issues and read people, you will gain the confidence to remain calm under any situation.
What Will You Learn?
- Skills in emotional intelligence
- Verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Social management and responsibility
- Tools to gain control
- Business practices
- Making an impact
- Understand and employ the various skills of emotional intelligence
- Effectively communicate with other both verbally and non-verbally
- Identify the benefits of emotional intelligence
- Understand how emotional intelligence can be applied to the workplace
- Create a positive impact on others
Who Is It For?
Any individual who wants to develop composure in dealing with situations.
This course will require approximately 2-3 hours of immersive online learning