About the Course
Ever met a professional person in real life, only to find out that they are a totally different person on the Internet? Just like how we conduct ourselves in real life, we need to apply the same concepts digitally through basic citizenship skills. This course will guide you through digital citizenship and how to maintain your digital relationships. By practicing safe and responsible use of technology, you will be able to succeed in your business.
What Will You Learn?
- Components of good digital citizenship
- Networking and personal branding
- Digital security and safety
- Dealing with the dark side
- Digital etiquette
- Understand the core concepts of good digital citizenship
- Utilise social networking to promote your brand
- Uphold your online reputation through safe and responsible use of technology
- Practise good digital etiquette
Who Is It For?
Any individual who wants to strengthen their digital presence.
This course will require approximately 2-3 hours of immersive online learning