About the Course
What are the qualities of good managers? To succeed in any organisation, there must be effective management at all levels. However, managers cannot simply be recruited as every organisation has different needs and responsibilities that managers are required to perform. Good managers need constant development to grow in their environment.
This course will teach you to invest in your staff and gradually train them to take on managerial roles. Through analysing proven strategies that many organisations utilise, you can ensure personal growth of your managers and organisational success.
What Will You Learn?
- Management track
- Building competencies
- Tools and support for management development
- Identifying strong candidates
- Growth opportunities
- Identify and implement strategies for developing new managers
- Understand the importance of defining clear management tracks
- Determine core roles and competencies for managers
- Understand the importance of continuous development for managers
Who Is It For?
Any individual who wishes to groom future leaders.
This course will require approximately 2-3 hours of immersive online learning