About the Course
Has someone criticised you for anything? How did that person make you feel? Most of the time, criticism can be harsh and it can affect our emotions. However, constructive criticism can be beneficial if the intent is to improve the situation. This course will train you to deliver constructive criticism where necessary without negatively impacting your employees. With proven techniques that limit emotional involvement, you will gain the confidence to provide feedback to your employees in a optimistic and professional manner.
What Will You Learn?
- Occurrence of feedback
- Preparing for feedback
- Steps to take during a feedback session
- Diffusing negative emotions
- Post-feedback action
- Identify when feedback should take place
- Be able to prepare and deliver constructive criticism
- Identify the proper steps to be taken during the session
- Manage emotions during feedback sessions
- Develop techniques for follow-up action
Who Is It For?
Any individual who wishes to develop tact when providing feedback.
This course will require approximately 2-3 hours of immersive online learning.
I found the course very informative, with very good reasoning and visual aids. A very enjoyable way of learning.