About the Course
If you were tasked a completely new area to work on, how would you efficiently gather and evaluate information to understand it? Being able to think critically will aid you in analysing the issue objectively and systematically, allowing you to pick out the most important bits. This course will challenge your critical thinking abilities, while at the same time imparting to you essential skills to evaluate, identify and distinguish between relevant and irrelevant information. By practising the numerous case studies provided, you will gain the confidence to efficiently tackle any tasks that come your way.
What Will You Learn?
- Components of critical thinking
- Non-linear and logical thinking
- Information evaluation
- Benefits of critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Understand the components of critical thinking
- Adopt non-linear thinking and logical thinking
- Evaluate information using critical thinking skills
- Identify the benefits of critical thinking
- Solve problems using critical thinking skills
Who Is It For?
Any individual wishing to generate new insight into existing problems.
This course will require approximately 2-3 hours of immersive online learning.