About the Course
If an unprecedented issue unexpectedly surfaced, what would your reaction be? What are the steps that you would take to manage this crisis? Having a distinct plan in response to a crisis is crucial for the survival and long-term success of your company. This course will train you in the aspects of identifying potentials risks early so that you will have time to plan ahead. With numerous opportunities to practice executing these plans, you will gain the confidence to handle crises calmly and professionally.
What Will You Learn?
- Types of crises
- Workplace violence & myths
- Concerning Behaviours
- Triggers of workplace violence
- Strategies to de-escalate the situation
- Identify potential risks
- Understand workplace violence myths
- Identify escalation examples
- Identify concerning behaviours
- Spot triggers and how they can escalate
- Understand the proper response to an event
Who Is It For?
Any individual who wants to be prepared to tackle crises.
This course will require approximately 2-3 hours of immersive online learning.