About the Course
Have you ever disagreed with someone over a matter? What did you do to resolve the issue? Whenever two or more people discuss ideas, there will always be a possibility of conflict arising. Conflicts stall progress and it is crucial to resolve them as best and as quickly as possible.
This course will introduce you to a proven six-step resolution process that can be applied to conflicts of any scale. With case studies to elucidate common areas of conflict, you will develop a knack for resolving conflicts amicably and efficiently.
What Will You Learn?
- Conflict resolution styles
- Mutual understanding of needs
- Examining root causes
- Generating options
- Building solutions
- Understand the definitions of conflict and conflict resolution
- Adapt the six phases of the conflict resolution process for all types of conflicts
- Extract parts of the conflict resolution process to prevent conflicts
- Employ basic communication tools, basic anger and stress management techniques
Who Is It For?
Any individual who wishes to be the middleman to resolve conflicts
This course will require approximately 2-3 hours of immersive online learning.