About the Course
How do you ensure employees are happy and productive? Apart from generously endowing them with welfare benefits, a crucial solution is to conduct annual employee reviews. By constantly being given feedback on their performance, you can work with employees to amplify their strengths and reinforce their weaknesses. This course will enable you to understand and implement annual reviews in your workplace. By working on employer-employee relationships to gauge their happiness, you will be able to boost your employees’ morale and work efficiency.
What Will You Learn?
- Categories for annual reviews
- Common mistakes when conducting reviews
- Pay for performance
- Meaningful questions to gauge employee happiness
- Understand the process and categories of annual reviews
- Understand the concept of pay for performance
- Be familiar with tying employee compensation to firm-wide returns
- Understand the importance of employee communication
- Develop skills to effectively gauge employees’ happiness
Who Is It For?
Any individual who wants to understand their employees at work
This course will require approximately 2-3 hours of immersive online learning.
Thank you all for the immense support provided