About the Course
If you were standing ten feet away from Bill Gates at a networking session, how would you approach him and strike a conversation without boring him? How would you make yourself stand out from the rest of the talented crowd waiting to speak with him? We interact with people all the time, but more often than not, we hardly take notice of the way we present ourselves. More importantly, we tend to underestimate the power of subtle cues to boost communication effectiveness.
This course will spark your senses and help you master proven psychological techniques to shift the conversation in your favour. With real life case studies at hand and opportunities to perfect these skills, you will build the confidence to impress any audience.
What Will You Learn?
- Methods of communication
- Factors hampering effective communication
- Components of paraverbal and non-verbal communication
- Listening to your audience
- Types of effective questions
- Advantages of Appreciative Inquiry
- Understand the concept of communication and the various ways in which we communicate
- Identify typical communication barriers and methods to minimise their impact on effective communication
- Interpret and employ paraverbal and non-verbal skills as a speaker and as an audience
- Adopt Appreciative Inquiry as a communication tool
- Develop eloquence and confidence in self-presentation
Who Is It For?
Any individual aspiring to develop charismatic communication skills.
This course will require approximately 2-3 hours of immersive online learning.
The course was really helpful to strengthen communications skills and I got a chance to learn many new aspects. Thanks a lot, in fashion. I really enjoyed learning something new.