About the Course
Have you ever had employees with consistently low performance? How would you motivate them to strive to attain a higher performance? At times, employees struggle to keep up with the working pace due to certain factors. As a superior, it is our duty to understand our employees and guide them to better themselves. This course will guide you through the process of coaching and how to tailor it for any individual. By analyzing successful coaching cases, you will gain the confidence and professionalism in managing your employees.
What Will You Learn?
- Coaching VS Mentoring
- The GROW model
- Goal setting
- Steps to formulate a coaching plan
- Building trust
- Constructive feedback
- Overcoming obstacles
- Identify the differences between coaching and mentoring
- Adopt goal setting using the SMART technique
- Identify the steps in developing a plan for your employee
- Identify and overcome obstacles throughout the coaching process
- Understand the transition phase at the end of coaching
Who Is It For?
Any individual who wishes to groom their employees for the better.
This course will require approximately 2-3 hours of immersive online learning
Audio Tutorials (Optional )