About the Course
When was the last time there was a change in your daily routine? Chances are, it wasn’t very long ago. Life is full of changes, some predictable, others a hard blow. Dealing with changes requires compromises or even sacrifices, and the initial phase may be difficult to tide through. This course will empower you with tools to reduce the impacts of changes that are implemented. By mastering techniques to manage the people around you, you will be able to better earn their approval of these changes.
What Will You Learn?
- Understanding changes and steps to implement changes
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Influencing people for acceptance of changes
- Building flexibility
- Identify the steps to effectively implement changes
- Describe and employ the use of Appreciative Inquiry
- Identify strategies to appeal to people
- Understand and employ strategies to foster resiliency
- Understand and employ methods to promote flexibility
Who Is It For?
Any individual who wants to be prepared for any changes.
This course will require approximately 2-3 hours of immersive online learning.
The course is well organized and well suited for the purpose it is intended. The course content is rich and well researched.