About the Course
Imagine you are shopping for an item you are unable to find, and you approach a member of staff for help. However, the staff is very unwilling to help and grumbles that you are a troublesome customer. How would you feel? Would you patronise that store in the future? As with all businesses, maintaining a good relationship with the people you interact with is of utmost importance in maintaining long-term success. More often than not, we tend to make mistakes that could jeopardize others’ opinion of our businesses. This course will introduce you to good practices when dealing with different kinds of entities. By changing the way you interact with others, you will be sure to leave a good impression on anyone in any situation.
What Will You Learn?
- Guidelines to practice etiquette
- 3 C’s of a good impression
- Usage of business cards
- Remembering names
- Steps in giving handshakes
- 4 levels of conversation
- Understand the importance of etiquette
- Understand the various aspects of practicing good etiquette
- Employ etiquette in different situations and media
- Adopt etiquette in self-image
- Understand basic guidelines in international etiquette
Who Is It For?
This course is for any individual who wishes to develop professionalism in business.
This course will require approximately 2-3 hours of immersive online learning.