About the Course
Why do scandals have such a huge blow on companies? How can scandals be avoided? It all boils down to business ethics, a paramount concept that is essential to uphold the reputation of companies and ensure their continual success. To achieve this, the entire organisation must be aligned with a set of good business ethics. This course will elucidate the various business ethics and guide you to develop an ethical decision-making system for your company. With real life case studies covering some of the most common ethical problems faced at work, you will be proficient at dealing with such scenarios and gain the confidence to lead your company with integrity.
What Will You Learn?
- Definition and benefits of ethics
- Strategies to implement business ethics
- Business and social responsibilities
- Ethical and unethical behaviour
- Ethical decisions
- Understand the benefits and importance of ethics
- Develop strategies to implement business ethics
- Understand social and business responsibilities
- Identify ethical and unethical behaviour
- Hone ethical decision-making skills
Who Is It For?
Any individual wishing to develop their own set of workplace principles and guidelines to increase professionalism and profitability.
This course will require approximately 2-3 hours of immersive online learning.