About the Course
Ever wondered about starting your very own business? How would you begin to plan? What are the factors involved in such a large task? To achieve success, you will require strong business acumen, the ability to assess an external market and make effective decisions. This course will enhance your business acumen by stimulating your observational skills, allowing you to focus on the most important aspects when setting up a business. Through real life case studies of “garage startups”, you will master the techniques utilised by some of the most successful businesses in the world today.
What Will You Learn?
- The Big Picture
- Types of Key Performance Indicators
- Risk management strategies
- Financial literacy
- Types of management
- Key Financial Levers
- Develop acute observational skills to see the big picture
- Develop risk management strategies
- Understand and practice financial literacy
- Hone critical thinking skills
- Enhance management acumen
- Pick out key financial levers
Who Is It For?
Any individual who aspires to run a business.
This course will require approximately 2-3 hours of immersive online learning.
The course explains things very clearly. The course is not too long or short for the amount of information covered. The appropriate level of detail. Good use of real-world examples.