About the Course
If someone lent you a million dollars, how would you spend it? How would you make sure you are making the most out of every dollar to return him his money while at the same time making a profit? Businesses are responsible for accounting to their shareholders and investors. To manage the assets they are given, businesses must procure budgets and financial reports to stay in control and give financial assurance to shareholders.
This course will introduce you to the intricacies of budgets and financial statements so you can make effective business decisions based on the gathered data. By analysing real-life case studies on how companies excel on a tight budget, you will no longer have to worry about your company’s finances.
What Will You Learn?
- Financial terminology
- Financial statements
- Managing budgets
- Advanced forecasting techniques
- Smart purchasing decisions
- Legal aspects of finances
- Identify financial terminology
- Understand financial statements and how to analyse them
- Understand budgets and how to manage them
- Master advanced forecasting techniques
- Identify the legal aspects of finances
Who Is It For?
Any individual who has a knack for calculations and wishes to personally manage their finances.
This course will require approximately 2-3 hours of immersive online learning.
Easy to learn by watching the short videos, found them really helpful.