About the Course
Have you ever had a hard time communicating with someone else because they seemed disinterested in what you were saying? It is difficult to attract someone’s attention simply using words alone. This is where body language comes into play by helping us to emphasise our intentions. This course will make you a master of your own body by teaching you techniques to ensure your body sends the exact signals you wish to convey. By analysing case studies of some of the most eloquent speakers, you will be able to win the confidence of anyone you approach.
What Will You Learn?
- Benefits and purpose of body language
- Body language movements
- Common mistakes when interpreting body language
- Communication via your own body language
- Understand the benefits and purpose of interpreting body language
- Be proficient in interpreting body language movements
- Avoid common body language mistakes
- Be familiar with your own body language and what you are communicating
Who Is It For?
Any individual who wishes to become more persuasive in interactions.
This course will require approximately 2-3 hours of immersive online learning
This course was chock full of great information to help you look, feel and be confident when speaking. Body Language is just as important as the message your giving because it’s a visual confirmation to the audience that you are comfortable with yourself, your topic and the audience. This instructor was phenomenal and provided so many examples and tips that make perfect sense. This course is highly recommended!