About the Course
Have you ever said or done something that left you regretting letting your emotions get the better of you? What did that action cost you in the heat of the moment? Anger, like all other emotions, is an indispensable part of human nature. Many inconveniences will come your way throughout life, some of which will make you boil in rage. Though we cannot predict when we become angry, we can, however, learn to control our anger instead of allowing it to control us. This course will open up your perception of the different facets of anger and master reliable techniques to let logic take over emotions. Through real life case studies of how some of the most respected people in society deal with difficult situations, you will be able to effectively manage any negative emotions.
What Will You Learn?
- Anger dynamics
- Types of common anger myths
- Ways of dealing with anger and angry people
- Steps to solve problems without involving emotions
- The Triple A Approach
- Understand what causes anger and what happens when we get angry
- Identify typical anger myths and their refutations
- Understand helpful and unhelpful methods of dealing with anger
- Employ techniques to separate emotions from problems
- Adopt the Triple A Approach to respond to anger-provoking situations
Who Is It For
Any individual wishing to manage emotions and solve problems rationally
This course will require approximately 2-3 hours of immersive online learning.