About the Course
Seam and stitches are important parameters and considered as basic requirements in the construction of apparel. Compatibility of the seam for functional and aesthetic requirement is very important for serviceability and life of apparel.
This course covers deep rooted knowledge about seams and stitch, their properties and application to various garments. With this knowledge, you can minimize quality issues due to seams, eliminate misinterpretation in sampling and production, and improve communication in production specifications.
What will you Learn?
- Different types and classification of stitch
- Decorative Stitches and their Applications
- Machine Types and Stitches
- Seams types and its classification
- Seam Properties and common quality issues
- Common Seams & Stitches used in apparel industry
Who is it for?
This is meant for Fashion designers, Merchandisers, Product Developers, Tech designers, Factory manager, Quality assurance
This Course has been designed in partnership with TaF.tc International.
Shareable on LinkedIn
Share your Course Certificates in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.