About the Course
5S Lean is a Japanese technique for creating and sustaining a well-organized workplace. The methodology involves taking 5 steps that help in removing the waste & clutter, creating orderliness and cleanliness at the workplace, and making that possible to maintain through the use of standards, visual controls, and self-discipline.
The successful implementation of this technique has encouraged the industry all over the world to adopt these best practices. In today’s world, maintaining a 5S workplace is considered a basic need for creating an improvement-oriented organization.
This course fulfills the demand of the Textile & Clothing industry by promising to create World-class 5S professionals able to deploy the concept in their enterprises.
What will you gain from the program?
- Mindset for waste elimination
- Mindset for the organization, neatness
- Attitude for prevention rather than
- Importance of working in teams
- Attitude for early repairs and action
- Workplace communication method
- Safety and ergonomics in workplace
mindset for visual management
- Routines to achieve results
- Methods for generating interest and
getting things done
Training, Implementation, and audit hours
Shareable on LinkedIn
Share your Course Certificates in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.